Yeah I went in there just to look around, get some magazines and the Bruce Campbell books, right as they started taking numbers for Potter, so I thought why not get one. I tried to get out of there and go do some more running but it was filling up so quickly, I knew I'd never get back in, so just hung out, watched the crowd, read some. Ran into a few people I knew and sat there talking and just appreciating the whole thing (costumes, excitement, etc). First time I think I've been at something that was so anticipated, so it was an experience. The rain caught me twice, once with my windows down on my car (it was sunny one second, storming the next), and the other time as I was making my way down to cross over to the Best Buy and such, just made it back to the store when the storm hit.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I got soaked, and it looked like it had slacked off a little bit so we decided to make a run for it, by the time we got to the slab, my date didnt really look like my date anymore. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks